Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014

25 Random Facts About Me

Hey!
You know already the basic facts about me like: how old I am, where I am from and what my name is.
I thought it would be a good idea to start with a "25 Random Facts About Me"-Post so you get to know me a little better. 


1. My mum is originally from the Netherlands.

2. I absolutely love greek food.

3. I have 3 tattoos.

4. In my free time I really enjoy reading books.

5. I have 5 Piercings.

6.  I am an early bird.

7.  My favorite season is late spring.

8. I love interior design and everything that has to do with decoration.

9. I'm a freak when it comes to organizing and planning - I write plans for  e v e r y t h i n g.

10. I'm very impatient and ambitious.

11. I practiced karate for 10 years.

12. I don't like coffee at all.

13. My feet are tiny.

14. I've got the travel bug.

15. Unfortunately, I don't have a green thumb.

16. When I was younger, I used to write a lot of short stories.

17. I started 4 diaries but none of them have been finished because I only wrote max. two days down.

18. I have my own apartment. 

19. My favorite band at the moment is The xx. (click)

20. I should be studying at this moment.

21. I work at McDonalds as side job.

22. In summer I have a lot of freckles on my nose and above my lips but nearly nobody notices.

23. I love to give presents to the ones I love.

24. I'm not a good cooker but my baking results aren't that bad.

25. I'm looking forward to the next blogposts!


Have a nice evening!

Sarah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen