Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014

Do you mind if I take you home tonight

Hey guys!

I've decided to start something new. To be honest - without any reason. In the last few months I saw so many gorgeous blogs and vlogs and I was just amazed by this kind of art - expressing themselves with sharing all kind of things with the whole world. To start I will just post a picture of me and write some details about me because I guess the majority of the people who read blogs doesn't like to read tons of texts without any pictures. So here you go:

Name: Sarah Rahel Alena

Age: 20 years

Place: Switzerland















In the next few days am I am going to do a monthly favorite post as well as a presentation of me with a bit more of information so you get to know who I am. And yes - the layout will become better in time!

I wish you a lovely day,

Sarah





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen